The eNTRI visa was introduced in April 2017 by Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand government to facilitate easier entrance for Indians. The multiple entry visa will allow you to travel to Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia along with a Visa approval timeline of just 48 hours. It must be used within three months of the visa grant and valid for 15 days. While traveling to Malaysia for tourism or business purpose this guide for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand visa for Indians will cover almost everything which you need to know.
Visa Process to Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand for Indians
It is easier and faster to get a Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa for Indian passport holders with the increasing tourist flow from India to Singapore. Please keep the below points in mind before applying for a Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa:
- With a validity of 2 years, Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa allows a stay for a maximum period of 30 days.
- Similar to other country rules, even for Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand, you must ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months from the date of entry in Singapore.
- It’s a multiple entry visa which means that in the given visa validity you can travel multiple times and you won’t have to re-apply for a Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa.
- It is safe to enclose the same with the application form if you are holding any old passport.
- Along with the visa form (35mm X 45mm, 80% face close up, matte finish, white background only), two recent colored passport size photographs to be placed. the color must be in contrast to your top to the white background. One photograph to be pasted on the Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa form and signed across. The second photograph with a gem clip along with the form should be attached. Make sure the photograph must not be older than 90 days.
- You can opt for a free Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tour by registering yourself in case you have more than 4-5 hours in between your connecting flights. If your halt is less than 8 hours this is only applicable, otherwise, you would have to need a transit visa.
- Apart from this, applicants should also have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand along with confirmed return flight tickets.
Things to know before you get a Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa online
- Download the Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand tourist visa form online from the official respective website and fill it with information and signature.
- Your passport is within the validity of 6 months from the date of arrival and you must ensure it.
- With the tour itinerary, a confirmed return air ticket is necessary.
- A cover letter from the applicant referencing the travel and dates of travel addressed to ‘The Embassy of Singapore Malaysia, and Thailand/The Consulate General of Malaysia, and Thailand’.
- A leave letter from the applicant’s organization on the organization letterhead.
- Ensure that all the documents are in English. If not, so then authority interpretations of the reports ought to also be connected.
- The residential proof copy should also be attached if the applicant is residing on any other address than mentioned on the passport. With the same address needs to be attached two to government authorized address proofs.
- There is a need to attach income tax papers of the last 3 years if you are a first-time traveler to Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand along with bank statements of the last 3 months.
- Although it is not a mandate it will be good to attach the confirmed bookings of your hotel in these countries.
- The department has the option to request extra archives as considered fundamental.
Visa Fees for Indians
- Singapore – Those who apply for a Singapore visa are required to pay an application fee of 30 SGD which is currently equivalent to Rs.1,542.19. Apart from that, you should apply through authorized visa agents only they charge an additional amount of Rs. 300 as a service fee.
- Malaysia – Previously Indian citizens could procure their Malaysia e-Visa online within 2 days by paying Malaysia visa fees of Rs 1000 and an online processing fee of $20 (around 1300), will now only be paying the processing fee under the eNTRI visa scheme. You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. The Validity of visa is 3 months from the issued date. Under eNTRI you get your visa the same day paying INR 1600 only.
- Thailand – Indian passport holders are allowed to apply for a VOA (visa on arrival) for a stay period not exceeding 15 days. The selected entry points in Thailand issue VOA to Indian visitors based on various factors. The Visa on Arrival fee –
is 2000 THB but right its free until 30 April 2020.
Everything you need to know about your Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand Transit visa
- According to the immigration policies and regulations, every single Indian traveler traveling through Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand is qualified for getting the Visa-Free Transit Facility (VFTF) substantial for most extreme 96 hours. This Transit visa office can’t be reached out under some random conditions. This VFTF office is accessible for explorers who meet the beneath referenced criteria.
- Transit visa (at least 1-month legitimacy from your date of passage into Singapore) for any of the accompanying nations – Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- To get transit visa travel, you can enter Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand by any method of transportation yet should withdraw either via air or via ocean. This is how your Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand visa will resemble
What amount of cash would you be able to convey to Singapore, Malaysia, & Thailand?
If you are entering or leaving Singapore Malaysia, & Thailand with more than S$20,000, the NP727 structure should be filled on the traditional red channel in Singapore.
What are the things that you can’t convey to Singapore?
- Biting gum
- Biting tobacco and e-cigarettes
- Lighters, weapons, fireworks
- Controlled drugs