If you are planning to fly to Dubai, you probably already know that the city boasts incredible architecture, unparalleled entertainment, extravagant attractions and all kinds of unique experiences. Touring this destination is spellbinding. It leaves you in awe of its splendor and opulence carving an irreplaceable impression.
Travelling is fun, indeed, but the visa process of every country could interrupt the game. Every time the vacationers have to get a visa for a new country, it tears them down knowing that now all the hustle they would have to do on their own. But it’s time to burst this myth, as the Dubai visa processing has become a very streamlined method with several experts coming forward to help and making it hassle-free.
Read this guide and find all your queries answered on the Dubai visa application.
Do Indians need a Visa for Dubai/ UAE?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visa to visit Dubai. Most Indians travel to Dubai for relaxing and enjoying the luxury and attractions. However, there could be more reasons for visiting Dubai, and thus, depending on several factors such as nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and duration, you can apply for a specific visa.
What are the Types of Visas?
When you apply for Dubai Visa from India, the first step is to know your visa type. Here is a brief description to know your category of visa-
Tourist Visa– For recreational activities, such as holiday, sightseeing and leisure, the tourist/ visitor visa is employed.
Visit Visa– Tourists who wish to stay in Dubai for more than 14 days or have a family or business purpose, can apply for a visit visa. The person may or may not exit the country within the time duration, and the visa converts into an employment visa or residence visa respectively.
Transit Visa– Dubai owns one of the busiest international airports connecting some of the major cities of the world. So, if you are on the way to somewhere and are stopping in Dubai with a confirmed onward journey, you can get a transit visa for up to 96 hours.
Work Visa– For people who are dreaming about living and working in Dubai, and have received an offer of employment from a business in the UAE, you can get a Dubai work visa.
Considering the purpose of your visit and duration of the trip, you can apply for 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days or 90 days Dubai Visa. There are options of Single & Multiple entries, making it convenient in case of several entrances and exits in the country.
Can You Apply Online?
Millions of visitors flock to Dubai annually and thus the Ministry of Interior from the United Arab Emirates launched an online visa service available for Indian citizens. If you are planning to halt for a short period in Dubai, you can get the Dubai visa online in the form of ETA- Electronic Travel Authorization. You simply need to fill the form with personal details, provide the supporting documents for identity and purpose, and receive the Visa in no time. Dubai visa might take 3-4 working days to arrive on your contact details but Indians can enjoy the privilege of getting the express visa in as less as within 24-48 hours.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa online?
Nothing could be as easy as this 3-step process for Dubai Visa from India-
- Fill the application form with accuracy.
- Submit the clear and correct documents.
- Pay the fee through secured payment gateways.
To avoid any kind of refusals, delays, and postponements, it is important that your application is right and the documents are provided as per the given guidelines. Once the travel firm has checked documents and ran through all tests, the visa is dropped in your e-mail. You can also track the progress of the visa online.
What are the Documents Required for Dubai Visa?
- Passport valid for six months from the date of application
- A copy of the properly filled visa application form
- Photograph against the white background
- Scanned color copy of PAN card
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Cover letter from the applicant saying the purpose and span of the visit
- A female traveling alone will need to provide NOC from father or husband
Other Documents which could be asked on few conditions-
- Original and xerox of Income Tax Returns and of pan card
- If sponsoring a spouse, a marriage contract attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required, and if sponsoring children, attested birth certificates are needed.
- Relationship proof from the Embassy
- Original and photocopy of Investment documents
- Bank balance proof of 5 lakhs or above in form of fixed deposit
- For an invitation from an immediate family member staying in Dubai, you should provide an invitation letter duly signed by the host and their address proof.
- Original invitation letter from the company in UAE providing the details of the business, with employer’s trade license and your two-month work permit.
- Students who are traveling to Dubai for examination or study are required to show their hall tickets, NOC letter from parents, photo identity of parents, and student ID card.
What is the Eligibility for a Dubai visa?
- A passport with six-month validity and 2 blank pages.
- Confirmed round-trip airline tickets.
- Must have sufficient funds to cover the expenses for staying in Dubai.
- No criminal background.
Is Dubai Visa on Arrival for Indians?
Yes, there is another reason to celebrate with the Indian passport in hand as the UAE visa policy has now approved the proposal to grant Dubai visa on arrival to Indian nationals holding a normal passport that have either a valid US visa or a green card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency. One can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum of 14 days, extendable for a similar period one time only.
So, you know that with an Indian passport, visiting this glittering city has become effortless. Contact a reliable agent, get the quote and apply in an instant. Don’t miss the chance to have an exciting trip here.