Hi there and first of all thanks so much for your interest in contributing a guest article to Splendid Traveler. We are always looking for inspiring travel pieces. We accept guest posts around the topic of travel, solo travel, destinations, travel guide. Please read a bit through my blog to see what kind of travel articles we highlight.
Interested? Submit a guest post.
- West Bengal, one of the most populous states of India, has an ambivalent history of its state hidden in its very name, traces its history even beyond the times of kings and kingdoms. The birthplace of Buddhism, The mountains and landscapes of West Bengal, undoubtedly offers, some of the most peaceful and offbeat trails in ... Read more
- Flanked by the numerous prestigious temples, it draws millions of worldwide devotees monthly. The city always resonates with the soulful songs of Krishna and the words of ‘Radhe Radhe.’ The locals seem to be deeply absorbed in the Bhakti (devotion) of Radha and Krishna. The origin of Mathura is as old as the Indian Vedas. ... Read more
- To Northern India is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetime. The people, the culture, the food – there is just so much to see and do in these places. If you so happen to be traveling to Delhi or planning towards it, here are some things you should keep in mind. When ... Read more
- Disclaimer: This is a sponsored blog post. Are you looking for a quaint travel experience that will mesmerize you? You will be totally into the trip with any of these 5 Luxury Travel Experiences Not to Miss This Year. It does not matter if you are single or with your significant other or if you are ... Read more
- Being born and raised in Australia, I had no idea that one day I would end up living in Hyderabad, the hometown of my parents, though not of my own. As it turned out, it was one of the best moves I made in the last several years of traveling to over five continents and ... Read more
- All my paradoxical appeal of Euphemisms were laid to rest and my quixotic appeal of religious awakening was laid to rest when I bowed down to the shrine of Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer Sharif. I felt elevated with a sense of bird leaving his cage created by the contours of his own mind and escaping ... Read more